National Wealth Management Group partners with LPL Insurance Associates to offer a robust suite of insurance products including:
- Disability Income Replacement
- Long-Term Care
- Fixed & Fixed Index Annuities
A dedicated support team of former case managers and underwriters will help you design the case, select carriers and products, and review policies. The team will supply you with the right forms and perform all back-office functions, including setting up medical exams and other underwriting requirements.
Processing your insurance business through LPL provides the following benefits:
- Competitive commission payouts: Receive full retail commission payout on your fixed life insurance business, with 100% conference and production bonus credits for both your fixed and variable life insurance business.
- Streamlined processing: Obtain complete access to your cases’ status and history all in one platform. No more looking up cases on individual carrier websites.
- Online tools: Gain easy access to online tools allowing you to compare carriers, uncover opportunities to expand your book of business, and submit paper applications electronically.
The cost and availability of Life Insurance depend on many factors such as age, health, and amount of insurance purchased. In addition to premiums, there are contract limitations, fees, exclusions, reductions of benefits, and charges associated with policy. And if a policy is surrendered prematurely, there may be surrender charges and income tax implications.
Variable Universal Life Insurance/Variable Life Insurance policies are subject to substantial fees and charges. Policy values will fluctuate and are subject to market risk and to possible loss of principal. Any guarantees are contingent upon the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.